Men’s Bikini Run
How to participate
- Registration is free. Each participant will need to raise a minimum of $100.00 to compete.
- Fundraising is unlimited and we hope you take part in raising pledges as this is the main idea of this event.
- All participants need to check in at the track on Friday between 2:30pm & 3:00pm. Come to the Radar Run Registration trailer, you will need to sign your liability form and turn your pledge money in.
- All participants to the warming area/trailer (by the snow track) no later than 3:15pm. At that time, you should drive your sled thru the entrance of the snow track to line-up for the race. Race will start at 4pm sharp!
- You are allowed one extra person, in case you need help with anything, please have them come to registration too, as they need to sign a liability form.
- If you are aiming to go over 100mph you MUST wear a tek vest.
- Easier than you think! Promote on social media, obtain a sponsor to help, ask family, friends or co-workers. It’s all about the cause and supporting breast cancer patients of Wisconsin!
- If you collect cash or checks, please make the checks payable to:
Pink Ribbon Riders
- Please change your cash into a cashier’s check or money order
Thank you in advance, we look forward to meeting you and having great success!